Krakatau Steel to build $400m hot strip mill in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest steelmaker, PT Krakatau Steel (KRAS), plans to spend up to US$400 million on a new hot strip mill next year as part of its expansion plan.
The firm is conducting a feasibility study and should begin land acquisition gradually by the end of this year, president director Irvan Kamal Hakim said on Monday in Jakarta.
Krakatau had yet to pick a location for the new...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash