Krakatau Steel to build $400m hot strip mill in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest steelmaker, PT Krakatau Steel (KRAS), plans to spend up to US$400 million on a new hot strip mill next year as part of its expansion plan.
The firm is conducting a feasibility study and should begin land acquisition gradually by the end of this year, president director Irvan Kamal Hakim said on Monday in Jakarta.
Krakatau had yet to pick a location for the new...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups