Journalist hospitalized in brutal attack
The Jakarta Post
A group of unidentified youths attacked a TV journalist in North Sumatra’s Karo regency, allegedly because of his news reports.
Irvan, a 37-year-old contributor for TVOne news, was attacked on Tuesday afternoon, suffering serious injuries to his face, head and arms. He is currently being treated at the Kabanjahe Hospital in Karo.
The Karo Police said they had succeeded in identifyi...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Severe congestion at anti-Ahok rally site
- Yahoo salvages Verizon deal with $350 million discount
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals