Journalist hospitalized in brutal attack
The Jakarta Post
A group of unidentified youths attacked a TV journalist in North Sumatra’s Karo regency, allegedly because of his news reports.
Irvan, a 37-year-old contributor for TVOne news, was attacked on Tuesday afternoon, suffering serious injuries to his face, head and arms. He is currently being treated at the Kabanjahe Hospital in Karo.
The Karo Police said they had succeeded in identifyi...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Indonesian exchange student allegedly raped in Netherlands
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Man arrested for 'insulting' Batak people on social media
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy