Journalist hospitalized in brutal attack
The Jakarta Post
Irvan, a 37-year-old contributor for TVOne news, was attacked on Tuesday afternoon, suffering serious injuries to his face, head and arms. He is currently being treated at the Kabanjahe Hospital in Karo.
The Karo Police said they had succeeded in identifyi...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities