Violence and intolerance for ambiguity
Indonesia is once again affected by violent acts of religious intolerance. Recently, a group of people attacked a Shiite community in Sampang region, East Java, on Aug. 26. Two Shiite men died while trying to protect the children and women of the community.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono attributes this incident to the lack of comprehensive mastery regarding religious conflict managemen...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- In dieting, low-fat or low-carb are the same: Study
- Thousands of teachers in Depok yet to receive monthly pay