Violence and intolerance for ambiguity
Indonesia is once again affected by violent acts of religious intolerance. Recently, a group of people attacked a Shiite community in Sampang region, East Java, on Aug. 26. Two Shiite men died while trying to protect the children and women of the community.
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono attributes this incident to the lack of comprehensive mastery regarding religious conflict managemen...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings