‘Gangnam Style’ hits Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
No kids left: Teenagers participate in a flash mob at the iconic landmark Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta on Sunday morning. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama) Sixteen-year-old Tania awoke at 05:30 a.m. on Sunday, applied a little make up to her face and put on a white t-shirt, black hotpants and sunglasses. The second grade Ricci Catholic High School student was preparing to join about 150...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos