‘Gangnam Style’ hits Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No kids left: Teenagers participate in a flash mob at the iconic landmark Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta on Sunday morning. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama) Sixteen-year-old Tania awoke at 05:30 a.m. on Sunday, applied a little make up to her face and put on a white t-shirt, black hotpants and sunglasses. The second grade Ricci Catholic High School student was preparing to join about 150...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project