‘Gangnam Style’ hits Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No kids left: Teenagers participate in a flash mob at the iconic landmark Hotel Indonesia traffic circle in Central Jakarta on Sunday morning. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama) Sixteen-year-old Tania awoke at 05:30 a.m. on Sunday, applied a little make up to her face and put on a white t-shirt, black hotpants and sunglasses. The second grade Ricci Catholic High School student was preparing to join about 150...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...