Issues of the day: Govt backs suggestion to relocate GKI Yasmin
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 8, Online
Despite a court ruling allowing the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) in Bogor to stay at its current location, the saga surrounding it is apparently far from over.
Following a meeting held at Hotel Salak, Bogor, on Friday a statement was issued by GKI Yasmin and NGOs on Saturday, which revealed that Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi and other ministry official...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh