Issues of the day: Govt backs suggestion to relocate GKI Yasmin
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 8, Online
Despite a court ruling allowing the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) in Bogor to stay at its current location, the saga surrounding it is apparently far from over.
Following a meeting held at Hotel Salak, Bogor, on Friday a statement was issued by GKI Yasmin and NGOs on Saturday, which revealed that Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi and other ministry official...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday