Issues of the day: Govt backs suggestion to relocate GKI Yasmin
The Jakarta Post
Sept. 8, Online
Despite a court ruling allowing the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) in Bogor to stay at its current location, the saga surrounding it is apparently far from over.
Following a meeting held at Hotel Salak, Bogor, on Friday a statement was issued by GKI Yasmin and NGOs on Saturday, which revealed that Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi and other ministry official...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy