Yudhoyono receives award in NYC for green campaign
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Hyginus Hardoyo)President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono was honored by three global environmental and conservation organizations, with the first-ever “Valuing Nature Award”, for his conservation efforts.
The award, given by The Nature Conservancy (TNC), the World Resources Institute (WRI) and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), was presented to the President during a dinner at the Conrad Hot...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats