Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health