Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews