Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D