Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago