Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java