Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt