Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura