Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison