Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection