Accor set to operate 20 new hotels in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, is set to open 20 new hotels next year, most of them listed as economy accommodations, in order to tap into the growing business traveler market in Indonesia, an executive says.
Accor Asia Pacific’s vice president of communications, Evan Lewis, said the expansion would include not only first- and second-tier cities in the country but also third...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry