No coordination for synchronized swimming at 2013 SEA games despite lobbying
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The next Southeast Asian Games host Myanmar may have concluded to remove the Summer Olympic sports of synchronized swimming and fencing from the biennial multi-sport event, but the fight is still on for the aquatic sport.The Indonesian Swimming Association’s (PRSI) head of the synchronized swimming division, Fitrah Utami Black, says Indonesia has joined forces with Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand,...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats