No coordination for synchronized swimming at 2013 SEA games despite lobbying
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The next Southeast Asian Games host Myanmar may have concluded to remove the Summer Olympic sports of synchronized swimming and fencing from the biennial multi-sport event, but the fight is still on for the aquatic sport.The Indonesian Swimming Association’s (PRSI) head of the synchronized swimming division, Fitrah Utami Black, says Indonesia has joined forces with Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand,...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission