No coordination for synchronized swimming at 2013 SEA games despite lobbying
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The next Southeast Asian Games host Myanmar may have concluded to remove the Summer Olympic sports of synchronized swimming and fencing from the biennial multi-sport event, but the fight is still on for the aquatic sport.The Indonesian Swimming Association’s (PRSI) head of the synchronized swimming division, Fitrah Utami Black, says Indonesia has joined forces with Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand,...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad