Depok rape victim ‘expelled’ from school
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
A teenager in Depok, West Java, who was reportedly kidnapped and repeatedly raped by a Facebook “friend” has been expelled from school, her mother claims.
The 14-year-old girl, identified only as SAS, returned for classes at her school for the first time on Monday after a one-month absence following her traumatic ordeal, only to be told to return home as the school “could no longer a...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama