Depok rape victim ‘expelled’ from school
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
A teenager in Depok, West Java, who was reportedly kidnapped and repeatedly raped by a Facebook “friend” has been expelled from school, her mother claims.
The 14-year-old girl, identified only as SAS, returned for classes at her school for the first time on Monday after a one-month absence following her traumatic ordeal, only to be told to return home as the school “could no longer a...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds