Anti-blasphemy tool a diplomatic blunder
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
Jakarta | Wed, October 10 2012 | 09:08 am
PREMIUMAt the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) called on world leaders to “enact an international instrument to effectively prevent incitement to hostility or violence based on religions or beliefs”. These words are a verbatim citation of SBY’s speech.
Thus, SBY – in his official United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) speech — ...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Govt reshuffles two agencies responsible for oil, gas businesses
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan