Flash cars in the Old Town
The Jakarta Post
The Old Town of Jakarta has long been known as a haven for photographers, both amateur and professional, but the presence of 15 Lamborghini cars of different types and years last Saturday drew more photographers than ever.
Almost 2,000 photographers flocked to the area in West Jakarta for the “Lamborghini in the Old Town” photo competition, which was held to commemorate the first annive...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon