Flash cars in the Old Town
The Jakarta Post
The Old Town of Jakarta has long been known as a haven for photographers, both amateur and professional, but the presence of 15 Lamborghini cars of different types and years last Saturday drew more photographers than ever.
Almost 2,000 photographers flocked to the area in West Jakarta for the “Lamborghini in the Old Town” photo competition, which was held to commemorate the first annive...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad