Flash cars in the Old Town
The Jakarta Post
The Old Town of Jakarta has long been known as a haven for photographers, both amateur and professional, but the presence of 15 Lamborghini cars of different types and years last Saturday drew more photographers than ever.
Almost 2,000 photographers flocked to the area in West Jakarta for the “Lamborghini in the Old Town” photo competition, which was held to commemorate the first annive...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- TNI commander Gatot moves closer to Muslim groups
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival