Flash cars in the Old Town
The Jakarta Post
The Old Town of Jakarta has long been known as a haven for photographers, both amateur and professional, but the presence of 15 Lamborghini cars of different types and years last Saturday drew more photographers than ever.
Almost 2,000 photographers flocked to the area in West Jakarta for the “Lamborghini in the Old Town” photo competition, which was held to commemorate the first annive...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission