Chevron case may hurt investments: Official
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The ongoing investigation over alleged fraudulent practices within energy giant Chevron’s environmental remediation project in Riau province may harm the investment climate in the Indonesia’s oil and gas sector, a top official has said.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas chief R. Priyono said on Wednesday that the supervisory body had been concerned that the case development would m...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India