Chevron case may hurt investments: Official
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The ongoing investigation over alleged fraudulent practices within energy giant Chevron’s environmental remediation project in Riau province may harm the investment climate in the Indonesia’s oil and gas sector, a top official has said.
Upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas chief R. Priyono said on Wednesday that the supervisory body had been concerned that the case development would m...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building