The new governor and Jakarta’s drinking water problem
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
During the recent Jakarta gubernatorial election, observers and opponents argued that the scale and complexities of the capital city’s urban problems were in no way equivalent to small cities such as Surakarta, where newly installed Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo used to serve as a mayor.
When Jokowi later has to deal with Jakarta’s drinking water situation, he will realize that the...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters