The new governor and Jakarta’s drinking water problem
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
During the recent Jakarta gubernatorial election, observers and opponents argued that the scale and complexities of the capital city’s urban problems were in no way equivalent to small cities such as Surakarta, where newly installed Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo used to serve as a mayor.
When Jokowi later has to deal with Jakarta’s drinking water situation, he will realize that the...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep