Chevron kicks off Duri field expansion in Sumatra
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s largest crude oil producer PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) broke ground on Thursday on the North Duri Development (NDD) Area 13 project at its Duri oil field in Sumatra.
Chevron’s Jeff Shellebarger, the managing director of the IndoAsia business unit, said on Thursday the NDD Area 13 project was expected to add 17,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to the Duri field’s to...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter