Chevron kicks off Duri field expansion in Sumatra
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s largest crude oil producer PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) broke ground on Thursday on the North Duri Development (NDD) Area 13 project at its Duri oil field in Sumatra.
Chevron’s Jeff Shellebarger, the managing director of the IndoAsia business unit, said on Thursday the NDD Area 13 project was expected to add 17,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to the Duri field’s to...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning