Chevron kicks off Duri field expansion in Sumatra
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s largest crude oil producer PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) broke ground on Thursday on the North Duri Development (NDD) Area 13 project at its Duri oil field in Sumatra.
Chevron’s Jeff Shellebarger, the managing director of the IndoAsia business unit, said on Thursday the NDD Area 13 project was expected to add 17,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to the Duri field’s to...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- BTS nominated for Billboard Music Awards 2018