Chevron kicks off Duri field expansion in Sumatra
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s largest crude oil producer PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) broke ground on Thursday on the North Duri Development (NDD) Area 13 project at its Duri oil field in Sumatra.
Chevron’s Jeff Shellebarger, the managing director of the IndoAsia business unit, said on Thursday the NDD Area 13 project was expected to add 17,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to the Duri field’s to...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry