Bali villages to welcome elderly tourists
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Tourist paradise: A number of senior citizens spend their holiday in Pemuteran village in Gerokgak in Buleleng, North Bali. Pemuteran is among nine villages to be developed by the Bali tourism industry and provincial administration as a special holiday destination for elderly tourists who want to spend their retirement in Bali. (JP/Komang Erviani)For 70-year-old Kenzo Otake, a retiree from Osaka, ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani