Disaster risk management takes root in Indonesia
Almost eight years have passed since Aceh and Nias were struck by a devastating earthquake and tsunami. Today, houses, roads and bridges have been rebuilt — a true testimony to the hard work and resilience of the Indonesian people, supported by a united global community.
By the end of 2012, the work of the Multi Donor Fund (MDF) for Aceh and Nias, which pooled US$655 million from 15 dono...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein