Disaster risk management takes root in Indonesia
Almost eight years have passed since Aceh and Nias were struck by a devastating earthquake and tsunami. Today, houses, roads and bridges have been rebuilt — a true testimony to the hard work and resilience of the Indonesian people, supported by a united global community.
By the end of 2012, the work of the Multi Donor Fund (MDF) for Aceh and Nias, which pooled US$655 million from 15 dono...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone