Grandeur of 'kebaya'
The Jakarta Post
Anne Avantie’s fashion show was probably one of the most awaited events of Jakarta Fashion Week 2013.
It was not only about the designs or the beautiful models.
Many fashionistas came dressed to the nines from head to toe, wearing gorgeous traditional kebaya blouses and batik, along with their best makeup and hairdos.
Actress Dian Sastrowardoyo closes designer Anne Avanti...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber