Grandeur of 'kebaya'
The Jakarta Post
Anne Avantie’s fashion show was probably one of the most awaited events of Jakarta Fashion Week 2013.
It was not only about the designs or the beautiful models.
Many fashionistas came dressed to the nines from head to toe, wearing gorgeous traditional kebaya blouses and batik, along with their best makeup and hairdos.
Actress Dian Sastrowardoyo closes designer Anne Avanti...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares