Grandeur of 'kebaya'
The Jakarta Post
Anne Avantie’s fashion show was probably one of the most awaited events of Jakarta Fashion Week 2013.
It was not only about the designs or the beautiful models.
Many fashionistas came dressed to the nines from head to toe, wearing gorgeous traditional kebaya blouses and batik, along with their best makeup and hairdos.
Actress Dian Sastrowardoyo closes designer Anne Avanti...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia