Grandeur of 'kebaya'
The Jakarta Post
Anne Avantie’s fashion show was probably one of the most awaited events of Jakarta Fashion Week 2013.
It was not only about the designs or the beautiful models.
Many fashionistas came dressed to the nines from head to toe, wearing gorgeous traditional kebaya blouses and batik, along with their best makeup and hairdos.
Actress Dian Sastrowardoyo closes designer Anne Avanti...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence