Pontianak to use Internet to register voters
The Jakarta Post
The Pontianak mayoralty in West Kalimantan is exploring the possibility of using the Internet to register eligible voters for the upcoming mayoral election.
The local chapter of the General Elections Commission (KPUD) is considering the idea in light of the fact that Internet use had expanded steadily and involved broader coverage than in previous years.
KPUD Pontianak head Viryan Az...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings