Pontianak to use Internet to register voters
The Jakarta Post
The Pontianak mayoralty in West Kalimantan is exploring the possibility of using the Internet to register eligible voters for the upcoming mayoral election.
The local chapter of the General Elections Commission (KPUD) is considering the idea in light of the fact that Internet use had expanded steadily and involved broader coverage than in previous years.
KPUD Pontianak head Viryan Az...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets