Pontianak to use Internet to register voters
The Jakarta Post
The Pontianak mayoralty in West Kalimantan is exploring the possibility of using the Internet to register eligible voters for the upcoming mayoral election.
The local chapter of the General Elections Commission (KPUD) is considering the idea in light of the fact that Internet use had expanded steadily and involved broader coverage than in previous years.
KPUD Pontianak head Viryan Az...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games