Bakrie out of rich men’s club
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Aburizal Bakrie: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)In a fall from grace, Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie has failed to appear on Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the country’s 40 richest men for the first time since the magazine began producing a list for Indonesia in 2006, adding another blow to his presidential bid.
The family of Aburizal, who was named Indonesia’s richest man by For...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers