Bakrie out of rich men’s club
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Aburizal Bakrie: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)In a fall from grace, Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie has failed to appear on Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the country’s 40 richest men for the first time since the magazine began producing a list for Indonesia in 2006, adding another blow to his presidential bid.
The family of Aburizal, who was named Indonesia’s richest man by For...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis