Bakrie out of rich men’s club
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Aburizal Bakrie: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)In a fall from grace, Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie has failed to appear on Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the country’s 40 richest men for the first time since the magazine began producing a list for Indonesia in 2006, adding another blow to his presidential bid.
The family of Aburizal, who was named Indonesia’s richest man by For...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018