Bakrie out of rich men’s club
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Aburizal Bakrie: (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)In a fall from grace, Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie has failed to appear on Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of the country’s 40 richest men for the first time since the magazine began producing a list for Indonesia in 2006, adding another blow to his presidential bid.
The family of Aburizal, who was named Indonesia’s richest man by For...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D