Ratu Atut family stumbles in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
Ahmed Zaki Iskandar won the most votes in the regency election in Tangerang, Banten, that was held on Sunday, according to a quick count.
Zaki, the son of incumbent Tangerang Regent Ismet Iskandar, has apparently beat Aden Abdul Khalik, the brother in-law of Banten Governor Ratu Atut Chosiyah, who critics have said was attempting to establish a political dynasty in the province.
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police