Ratu Atut family stumbles in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
Ahmed Zaki Iskandar won the most votes in the regency election in Tangerang, Banten, that was held on Sunday, according to a quick count.
Zaki, the son of incumbent Tangerang Regent Ismet Iskandar, has apparently beat Aden Abdul Khalik, the brother in-law of Banten Governor Ratu Atut Chosiyah, who critics have said was attempting to establish a political dynasty in the province.
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island