Ratu Atut family stumbles in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
Ahmed Zaki Iskandar won the most votes in the regency election in Tangerang, Banten, that was held on Sunday, according to a quick count.
Zaki, the son of incumbent Tangerang Regent Ismet Iskandar, has apparently beat Aden Abdul Khalik, the brother in-law of Banten Governor Ratu Atut Chosiyah, who critics have said was attempting to establish a political dynasty in the province.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings