Mining, plantation firms reported for rights abuses
The Jakarta Post
Mining and plantation companies are among the actors that should be held responsible for numerous human rights abuses in the country, according to a National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) report.
On Tuesday, the rights commission revealed that companies ranked second — trailing behind the National Police — in its list of institutions reported for human rights violations.
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power