Labor issues dangling, leaders talk trade
Ridwan Max Sijabat and Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Neighborly welcome: Malaysia’s Prime Minister Najib Razak (right) greets President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono as the latter arrives at the prime minister’s office in Putrajaya, Malaysia, on Tuesday. Yudhoyono was in Malaysia for the annual high-level consultations with Malaysian leaders. AP/Vincent ThianMalaysian and Indonesian leaders discussed on Tuesday the sensitive migrant workers issue whi...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area