Telecom ministry to roll out new 3G space soon
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operators expressed their interest in participating in the auction, organized by the Communications and Information Ministry, which would enable operators to expand their 3G services and accommodate the increase in data traffic.
The ministry officially announced through their website, www.kominfo.go.id, that they would begin the process of auctioning the last two blocks, or sec...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean