Telecom ministry to roll out new 3G space soon
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operators expressed their interest in participating in the auction, organized by the Communications and Information Ministry, which would enable operators to expand their 3G services and accommodate the increase in data traffic.
The ministry officially announced through their website, www.kominfo.go.id, that they would begin the process of auctioning the last two blocks, or sec...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry