Telecom ministry to roll out new 3G space soon
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operators expressed their interest in participating in the auction, organized by the Communications and Information Ministry, which would enable operators to expand their 3G services and accommodate the increase in data traffic.
The ministry officially announced through their website, www.kominfo.go.id, that they would begin the process of auctioning the last two blocks, or sec...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles