Growth in travel fuels hotel boom
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) has estimated a more than three-fold jump in the number of new hotel rooms available in the market next year.
PHRI chairwoman Wuryanti Sukamdani said recently that around 50,000 new rooms were expecte...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings