Growth in travel fuels hotel boom
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is set for the biggest boom in its hotel sector to date as growing business and leisure travelers have boosted demand.
The Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) has estimated a more than three-fold jump in the number of new hotel rooms available in the market next year.
PHRI chairwoman Wuryanti Sukamdani said recently that around 50,000 new rooms were expecte...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official