Growth in travel fuels hotel boom
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is set for the biggest boom in its hotel sector to date as growing business and leisure travelers have boosted demand.
The Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) has estimated a more than three-fold jump in the number of new hotel rooms available in the market next year.
PHRI chairwoman Wuryanti Sukamdani said recently that around 50,000 new rooms were expecte...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence