Growth in travel fuels hotel boom
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is set for the biggest boom in its hotel sector to date as growing business and leisure travelers have boosted demand.
The Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) has estimated a more than three-fold jump in the number of new hotel rooms available in the market next year.
PHRI chairwoman Wuryanti Sukamdani said recently that around 50,000 new rooms were expecte...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased