Traffic accidents increase in West Java
Arya Dipa and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police recorded 8,541 traffic accidents this year, which is an increase of 2.2 percent compared to last year’s 8,357 cases, a police officer said on Thursday.
Despite the findings of the annual police report, the number of victims killed in road accidents dropped from 2,830 people in 2011 to 2,577 people in 2012.
“On average, seven people were killed in road acciden...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia