Traffic accidents increase in West Java
Arya Dipa and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police recorded 8,541 traffic accidents this year, which is an increase of 2.2 percent compared to last year’s 8,357 cases, a police officer said on Thursday.
Despite the findings of the annual police report, the number of victims killed in road accidents dropped from 2,830 people in 2011 to 2,577 people in 2012.
“On average, seven people were killed in road acciden...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE