Traffic accidents increase in West Java
Arya Dipa and Panca Nugraha
The Jakarta Post
The West Java Police recorded 8,541 traffic accidents this year, which is an increase of 2.2 percent compared to last year’s 8,357 cases, a police officer said on Thursday.
Despite the findings of the annual police report, the number of victims killed in road accidents dropped from 2,830 people in 2011 to 2,577 people in 2012.
“On average, seven people were killed in road acciden...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain