By the way…: What lies ahead … just maybe … allegedly … you never know
The Jakarta Post
It’s that time of the year again when we gaze expectantly and none too seriously into the future. We carefully dust off our crystal ball, shuffle the old tarot cards and start spinning the Ouija board to guess what just may or most likely may not happen in 2013.
Tongue firmly in cheek, but with the realization that truth is often, if not always, stranger than fiction in the land of pop c...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D