Densus 88 kill terror suspects in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
Two suspected terrorists were killed during a raid by the police anti-terror squad Densus 88 at the Wahidin Sudirohusodo regional hospital in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday, while two others were arrested several hours later as they were trying to escape.
The dead suspects were identified as Syamsuddin, alias Asmar alias Buswah, and Hasan, alias Kholiq.
The bodies of both were ...
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development