Driving through floods may not be covered
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM How did they get there?: Buses, cars and motorcycles become trapped in a massive flood on Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta on Thursday. Insurance companies have said they will not cover damage to cars when drivers intentionally try to drive along flooded roads. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Local insurance companies are gearing up for a multitude of claims following the city’s flood emergency. Among t...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official