‘Dead Mine’: Hunting Yamashita’s treasure
The Jakarta Post
Four mercenaries escort a group of treasure hunters into an abandoned bunker deep in the jungles of
Yamashita’s Gold, a legendary hoard of war loot that was stolen in Southeast Asia by Japanese forces during World War II, is a popular topic among ambitious treasure hunters. The treasure was named after Japanese general Tomoyuki Yamashita.
A pushy rich man, ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail