‘Dead Mine’: Hunting Yamashita’s treasure
The Jakarta Post
Four mercenaries escort a group of treasure hunters into an abandoned bunker deep in the jungles of
Yamashita’s Gold, a legendary hoard of war loot that was stolen in Southeast Asia by Japanese forces during World War II, is a popular topic among ambitious treasure hunters. The treasure was named after Japanese general Tomoyuki Yamashita.
A pushy rich man, ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet