Swan Jewellery: Perfect illusion
The Jakarta Post
Do you think a solitaire diamond is too much? Then try illusion diamonds, the new darling for 2013.
An illusion setting has small-sized diamonds that are grouped together to appear to be a larger stone.
Swan Jewellery director Bally Sunardi said that in addition to its beauty, an illusion-set diamond offers at least two additional benefits for jewelry lovers.
“First, it is...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey