Swan Jewellery: Perfect illusion
The Jakarta Post
Do you think a solitaire diamond is too much? Then try illusion diamonds, the new darling for 2013.
An illusion setting has small-sized diamonds that are grouped together to appear to be a larger stone.
Swan Jewellery director Bally Sunardi said that in addition to its beauty, an illusion-set diamond offers at least two additional benefits for jewelry lovers.
“First, it is...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks