Swan Jewellery: Perfect illusion
The Jakarta Post
Do you think a solitaire diamond is too much? Then try illusion diamonds, the new darling for 2013.
An illusion setting has small-sized diamonds that are grouped together to appear to be a larger stone.
Swan Jewellery director Bally Sunardi said that in addition to its beauty, an illusion-set diamond offers at least two additional benefits for jewelry lovers.
“First, it is...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI