Indonesia breaks new records in FDI realization
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia saw a record high level of investment realization in 2012, thanks to a 22.4 percent jump in foreign direct investment (FDI) in the fourth quarter, as the consumer-driven nation attracted overseas investors amid the economic troubles of the West.
Throughout January-December last year, Indonesia realized total investments of Rp 313.2 trillion (US$32.5 billion), surpassing its annual...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Counterfeits cause Rp 65.1t loss in Indonesia: Study