Indonesia breaks new records in FDI realization
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia saw a record high level of investment realization in 2012, thanks to a 22.4 percent jump in foreign direct investment (FDI) in the fourth quarter, as the consumer-driven nation attracted overseas investors amid the economic troubles of the West.
Throughout January-December last year, Indonesia realized total investments of Rp 313.2 trillion (US$32.5 billion), surpassing its annual...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia