Now is the time – but China is not the crime
For the US and Asia, now is the time, if ever there was a time. As President Barack Hussein Obama moved officially into his second term, presumably the historic “pivot” to Asia in US foreign policy will proceed briskly apace. That would be good. There is no time to dawdle.
If Asia is not rising, as virtually every expert says, then the rest of us must be sinking. The statist...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein