Third locally made missile ship delivered
Fadli and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pride of the nation: Soldiers attend the launch of the warship KRI Beladau at Batu Ampar quay, Batam, on Friday. With a maximum speed of 30 knots, the 44-meter vessel is billed as one of the most sophisticated, domestically built war machines. (Antara/Maha Eka Swasta)The Defense Ministry accepted its third locally made KCR-40 fast missile boat on Friday, adding to the push to strengthen both the I...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement