Third locally made missile ship delivered
Fadli and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Pride of the nation: Soldiers attend the launch of the warship KRI Beladau at Batu Ampar quay, Batam, on Friday. With a maximum speed of 30 knots, the 44-meter vessel is billed as one of the most sophisticated, domestically built war machines. (Antara/Maha Eka Swasta)The Defense Ministry accepted its third locally made KCR-40 fast missile boat on Friday, adding to the push to strengthen both the I...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed