On fusion sushi and blogging
The Jakarta Post
Photographed: The sushi created by a fusion sushi course participant waits to be enjoyed. JP/Andrei HasibuanWe have all been acquainted with Japanese food for a long time now, and surely are also aware that fusion sushi is one way of approaching sushi, by mixing different ingredients to create new types of the delicacy.
Food blogs are now also typical, with bloggers visiting restaurants an...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics