On fusion sushi and blogging
The Jakarta Post
Photographed: The sushi created by a fusion sushi course participant waits to be enjoyed. JP/Andrei HasibuanWe have all been acquainted with Japanese food for a long time now, and surely are also aware that fusion sushi is one way of approaching sushi, by mixing different ingredients to create new types of the delicacy.
Food blogs are now also typical, with bloggers visiting restaurants an...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year