On fusion sushi and blogging
The Jakarta Post
Photographed: The sushi created by a fusion sushi course participant waits to be enjoyed. JP/Andrei HasibuanWe have all been acquainted with Japanese food for a long time now, and surely are also aware that fusion sushi is one way of approaching sushi, by mixing different ingredients to create new types of the delicacy.
Food blogs are now also typical, with bloggers visiting restaurants an...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes