Local shuttlers expect tough challenge from world peers
The Jakarta Post
World class badminton players are set to participate in the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 scheduled for Feb. 3-9 at the DBL Arena, Surabaya, East Java.
The competition will feature 10 men’s and eight women’s teams vying for a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,460) in prizes.
“This year Superliga will be more intense as this will be the first time foreign clubs will participate ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development