Local shuttlers expect tough challenge from world peers
The Jakarta Post
World class badminton players are set to participate in the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 scheduled for Feb. 3-9 at the DBL Arena, Surabaya, East Java.
The competition will feature 10 men’s and eight women’s teams vying for a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,460) in prizes.
“This year Superliga will be more intense as this will be the first time foreign clubs will participate ...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime