Local shuttlers expect tough challenge from world peers
The Jakarta Post
World class badminton players are set to participate in the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 scheduled for Feb. 3-9 at the DBL Arena, Surabaya, East Java.
The competition will feature 10 men’s and eight women’s teams vying for a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,460) in prizes.
“This year Superliga will be more intense as this will be the first time foreign clubs will participate ...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars