Panorama to open 11 hotels by mid-2014
The Jakarta Post
Long known as a major player in the travel and tour business, Panorama has shown its confidence in the hospitality business by planning to open no less than 11 hotels within the next two years.
Through its subsidiary Panorama Hospitality Management (PHM), the country’s largest travel and tour company is set to open the hotels — ranging from budget to four-star — by mid 2014 to meet th...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy