Panorama to open 11 hotels by mid-2014
The Jakarta Post
Long known as a major player in the travel and tour business, Panorama has shown its confidence in the hospitality business by planning to open no less than 11 hotels within the next two years.
Through its subsidiary Panorama Hospitality Management (PHM), the country’s largest travel and tour company is set to open the hotels — ranging from budget to four-star — by mid 2014 to meet th...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java