Panorama to open 11 hotels by mid-2014
The Jakarta Post
Long known as a major player in the travel and tour business, Panorama has shown its confidence in the hospitality business by planning to open no less than 11 hotels within the next two years.
Through its subsidiary Panorama Hospitality Management (PHM), the country’s largest travel and tour company is set to open the hotels — ranging from budget to four-star — by mid 2014 to meet th...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D