Panorama to open 11 hotels by mid-2014
The Jakarta Post
Long known as a major player in the travel and tour business, Panorama has shown its confidence in the hospitality business by planning to open no less than 11 hotels within the next two years.
Through its subsidiary Panorama Hospitality Management (PHM), the country’s largest travel and tour company is set to open the hotels — ranging from budget to four-star — by mid 2014 to meet th...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews