Panorama to open 11 hotels by mid-2014
The Jakarta Post
Long known as a major player in the travel and tour business, Panorama has shown its confidence in the hospitality business by planning to open no less than 11 hotels within the next two years.
Through its subsidiary Panorama Hospitality Management (PHM), the country’s largest travel and tour company is set to open the hotels — ranging from budget to four-star — by mid 2014 to meet th...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt