PKS boss named suspect
Rabby Pramudatama and Raras Cahyafitri
The Jakarta Post
Where’s the beef?: Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) president Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq waves at reporters after attending a party plenary meeting in Jakarta on Wednesday. The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named him a suspect for accepting bribes in a government-run beef importation scheme. (Antara/M. Aung Rajasa)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named the chairman of the Prosper...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll