PKS boss named suspect
Rabby Pramudatama and Raras Cahyafitri
The Jakarta Post
Where’s the beef?: Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) president Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq waves at reporters after attending a party plenary meeting in Jakarta on Wednesday. The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named him a suspect for accepting bribes in a government-run beef importation scheme. (Antara/M. Aung Rajasa)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named the chairman of the Prosper...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy