Batavia agents, passengers will have to wait for refund: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Stranded: Would-be passengers gather at the closed ticketing booth of Batavia Air at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport near Jakarta after the airline was declared bankrupt. They demanded that the airline reimburse them for purchased tickets or arrange for their flights on other carriers. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Passengers and ticket agents of the bankrupt Batavia Air will have to wait to get the...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...