Batavia agents, passengers will have to wait for refund: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
Stranded: Would-be passengers gather at the closed ticketing booth of Batavia Air at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport near Jakarta after the airline was declared bankrupt. They demanded that the airline reimburse them for purchased tickets or arrange for their flights on other carriers. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Passengers and ticket agents of the bankrupt Batavia Air will have to wait to get the...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll