Batavia agents, passengers will have to wait for refund: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Stranded: Would-be passengers gather at the closed ticketing booth of Batavia Air at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport near Jakarta after the airline was declared bankrupt. They demanded that the airline reimburse them for purchased tickets or arrange for their flights on other carriers. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Passengers and ticket agents of the bankrupt Batavia Air will have to wait to get the...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'