In a first, KPK holds party chief
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Meat scandal: Juard Effendi (center) is rushed into a waiting detention car after he finishing a question session at the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday. Investigators spoke to the PT Indoguna Utama director on his role in a bribe scandal centered around lawmaker and Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) chief Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq. (Antara/Rosa Panggabean)The Corruption Eradication Com...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official