SBY may force Anas out
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Asset or liability?: Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum (center) and secretary-general Edhie “Ibas” Baskoro (second right) pose with new Central Kalimantan party leaders in the provincial capital of Palangkaraya on Monday. Foes within the ruling party are seeking to dethrone Anas, believing that his implication in graft has harmed the party’s prospects. Antara/Ridhwan ErmalamoraPresi...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment