GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage