GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP