GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study