GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump