GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Oscars - and other award shows - are still #sowhite