GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D