GMF seals $60m deal with 4 African airlines
The Jakarta Post
PT GMF AeroAsia, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, has secured a US$60 million deal to maintain and repair the aircraft of four African airlines.
The airlines, which will use GMF‘s facilities in Cengkareng, Banten, were identified as HAK Air, a Nigerian airline that has purchased several older aircraft from Garuda Indonesia; Kabo Air, a Kano, Nigeria-based internatio...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber