Peter Zilahy: The non-fiction connection
Not many authors come to this country with their works already translated into Bahasa Indonesia. Among the few is Peter Zilahy, a renowned Hungarian writer, who regularly visits the archipelago to connect and interact with the local culture and enthusiasts of his works.
Zilahy, the author of The Last Window Giraffe, or The Last Window Giraffe: Hari-Hari Terakhir Sang Diktator (The Final Day...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll