Peter Zilahy: The non-fiction connection
Not many authors come to this country with their works already translated into Bahasa Indonesia. Among the few is Peter Zilahy, a renowned Hungarian writer, who regularly visits the archipelago to connect and interact with the local culture and enthusiasts of his works.
Zilahy, the author of The Last Window Giraffe, or The Last Window Giraffe: Hari-Hari Terakhir Sang Diktator (The Final Day...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh