Peter Zilahy: The non-fiction connection
Not many authors come to this country with their works already translated into Bahasa Indonesia. Among the few is Peter Zilahy, a renowned Hungarian writer, who regularly visits the archipelago to connect and interact with the local culture and enthusiasts of his works.
Zilahy, the author of The Last Window Giraffe, or The Last Window Giraffe: Hari-Hari Terakhir Sang Diktator (The Final Day...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'