Indonesia and ASEAN beyond 2014
Let me start with what the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) meant to Indonesia as it was declared on Aug. 16, 1966, at the opening session of the 1966/1967 House of Representatives by former president Soeharto in his role as chairman of the presidium of the AMPERA Cabinet.
He declared at the session that Indonesia would reinvigorate “Maphilindo in a broader environment in o...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake