Indonesia and ASEAN beyond 2014
Let me start with what the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) meant to Indonesia as it was declared on Aug. 16, 1966, at the opening session of the 1966/1967 House of Representatives by former president Soeharto in his role as chairman of the presidium of the AMPERA Cabinet.
He declared at the session that Indonesia would reinvigorate “Maphilindo in a broader environment in o...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed