Govt to scrap university enrollment fees this year
The Jakarta Post
The government says it has increased assistance funds for higher educational institutions so that state universities can eliminate initial student enrollment fees starting this year.
“This year’s fees will certainly cost less when compared to previous years,” secretary of Education and Culture Ministry’s higher education council Nizam said on Thursday.
The move was made pos...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll