Malaysia Tigers, Tangkas Specs top Superliga groups
The Jakarta Post
Tangkas Specs and Malaysia Tigers won their respective groups after beating their opponents in the last group matches of the 2013 Superliga Badminton tournament on Thursday, which was marred by somewhat unsportsmanlike behavior by former Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat.
Tangkas, under the coaching pair of Kurniahu and Hendry Saputra, topped Group A after winning all four matches, with the l...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase