Central Java council deputy speaker sentenced to 3 years
The Jakarta Post
Riza Kurniawan: (Antara/Rekotomo)The Semarang Corruption Court on Friday sentenced Central Java Legislative Council Deputy Speaker Riza Kurniawan to three years in prison for embezzling social aid funds (Bansos) for religious activities.
The court also ordered him to pay a fine of Rp 100 million (US$10,355) or serve an additional six months in jail for graft.
The panel of judges fou...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction