Central Java council deputy speaker sentenced to 3 years
The Jakarta Post
Riza Kurniawan: (Antara/Rekotomo)The Semarang Corruption Court on Friday sentenced Central Java Legislative Council Deputy Speaker Riza Kurniawan to three years in prison for embezzling social aid funds (Bansos) for religious activities.
The court also ordered him to pay a fine of Rp 100 million (US$10,355) or serve an additional six months in jail for graft.
The panel of judges fou...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research