Jaya Raya beats Unisys of Japan in final
The Jakarta Post
Jaya Raya won the women’s category of the 2013 Djarum Superliga Badminton tournament after narrowly defeating Japan’s Unisys 3-2 in the final at DBL Arena in Surabaya on Friday.
The victory by Indonesia’s badminton club was decided in the fifth match in which Belaetrix Manuputy managed to eke out a 21-17, 19-21, 21-13 win over Aya Ohori.
Coach Bambang Supriyanto conceded it wa...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities