Looking for lucky spots, opportunities in the city
The Jakarta Post
Raising the red lantern: A worker adjusts a lantern at Hian Thian Siang Tee temple in Palmerah, Jakarta, on Friday in preparations for a Mass on Chinese New Year, which falls on Sunday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Singer Tina Toon, 20, is one of the residents of Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, who has become accustomed to bracing floods in the coastal area.
During the widespread flood that began ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban