Looking for lucky spots, opportunities in the city
The Jakarta Post
Raising the red lantern: A worker adjusts a lantern at Hian Thian Siang Tee temple in Palmerah, Jakarta, on Friday in preparations for a Mass on Chinese New Year, which falls on Sunday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Singer Tina Toon, 20, is one of the residents of Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, who has become accustomed to bracing floods in the coastal area.
During the widespread flood that began ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down