Looking for lucky spots, opportunities in the city
The Jakarta Post
Raising the red lantern: A worker adjusts a lantern at Hian Thian Siang Tee temple in Palmerah, Jakarta, on Friday in preparations for a Mass on Chinese New Year, which falls on Sunday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Singer Tina Toon, 20, is one of the residents of Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, who has become accustomed to bracing floods in the coastal area.
During the widespread flood that began ...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics