Looking for lucky spots, opportunities in the city
The Jakarta Post
Raising the red lantern: A worker adjusts a lantern at Hian Thian Siang Tee temple in Palmerah, Jakarta, on Friday in preparations for a Mass on Chinese New Year, which falls on Sunday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Singer Tina Toon, 20, is one of the residents of Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, who has become accustomed to bracing floods in the coastal area.
During the widespread flood that began ...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- 34th Anniversary: May we grow and bloom together
- EDITORIAL: Love our Earth
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment