Looking for lucky spots, opportunities in the city
The Jakarta Post
Raising the red lantern: A worker adjusts a lantern at Hian Thian Siang Tee temple in Palmerah, Jakarta, on Friday in preparations for a Mass on Chinese New Year, which falls on Sunday. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Singer Tina Toon, 20, is one of the residents of Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, who has become accustomed to bracing floods in the coastal area.
During the widespread flood that began ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang