Police arrest man for impregnating minor
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
Bangli Police in Bali have taken a man into custody and named him a suspect in a statutory rape case involving a 14-year-old girl, who is now seven months pregnant. The suspect was identified as IKY, 48, a married man with two children and a grandson.
This is the second case to attract major public attention. The first case, which took place in Jehem village, also in Bangli, involved a marr...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May