Police arrest man for impregnating minor
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
Bangli Police in Bali have taken a man into custody and named him a suspect in a statutory rape case involving a 14-year-old girl, who is now seven months pregnant. The suspect was identified as IKY, 48, a married man with two children and a grandson.
This is the second case to attract major public attention. The first case, which took place in Jehem village, also in Bangli, involved a marr...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI