Tangerang mayor hopefuls make an advance start
The Jakarta Post
Bureaucrats and politicians eyeing the Tangerang mayoral post have begun registering and charming voters, even though the local Election Commission (KPUD) has yet to decide on the exact date of the election that is due to take place in August.
Among those who have started introductory campaigns by placing posters and banners plastered with their images on public spaces included incumbent De...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018