Tangerang mayor hopefuls make an advance start
The Jakarta Post
Bureaucrats and politicians eyeing the Tangerang mayoral post have begun registering and charming voters, even though the local Election Commission (KPUD) has yet to decide on the exact date of the election that is due to take place in August.
Among those who have started introductory campaigns by placing posters and banners plastered with their images on public spaces included incumbent De...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods