Tangerang mayor hopefuls make an advance start
The Jakarta Post
Bureaucrats and politicians eyeing the Tangerang mayoral post have begun registering and charming voters, even though the local Election Commission (KPUD) has yet to decide on the exact date of the election that is due to take place in August.
Among those who have started introductory campaigns by placing posters and banners plastered with their images on public spaces included incumbent De...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth