Tangerang mayor hopefuls make an advance start
The Jakarta Post
Bureaucrats and politicians eyeing the Tangerang mayoral post have begun registering and charming voters, even though the local Election Commission (KPUD) has yet to decide on the exact date of the election that is due to take place in August.
Among those who have started introductory campaigns by placing posters and banners plastered with their images on public spaces included incumbent De...
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis
- Bollywood star Sridevi dies of heart attack: PTI